I am a disabled vet with full pension, in a wheel chair and service dog. Clean, open minded and quiet. I have to move by the first. currently in Kingman, AZ. When it was discovered I was transgender, it went really bad. Please help a person and service dog (border collie named freckles, fully train, no barking, good with all pets, and like me, mellow and loving).
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
When people complain about how accessibility features such as ramps, lifts, highlighting, image descriptions, scaled css, trigger warnings, epilepsy warnings, etc., makes things aesthetically ugly, they are actually revealing how the politics of what we consider beautiful have been centered around able-bodied, neurotypical people.